Work in Sweden - non EU/EEA-citizens

If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU and wish to work in Sweden, in most cases you need a work permit.

The quickest and easiest way to apply for a work permit is to do so online. Applications over the internet go directly to the Swedish Migration Agency and are given priority.

> Swedish Migration Agency web application

If you cannot apply online, you can hand in your application and required documents to the Swedish embassy.

Rules and required documents

If you are interested in working in Sweden, you can also find comprehensive information at the website Working in Sweden:

> Working in Sweden