Live in Sweden - EU/EEA-citizens

EU/EEA citizens have the right to live and work in Sweden provided that they are able to support themselves, either by work or by other independent means.  

If you are a citizen of a EU or EEA country and are planning to live in Sweden, you are generally required to be registered in the Swedish Population Register.

Choose the alternative that best applies to you:

Already working

> Looking for work

> Studying

> Self-sufficient

> Family member