Services for Swedish Companies
In October 2001 a Stabilisation and Association Agreement was signed between the Republic of Croatia and the EU. On 1 February 2005 the agreement entered into force. Through this agreement products of Croatian origin (except wine, some fish and fish products and baby beef) can be exported duty free to the EU. Croatia is a member of the Central European Free Trade Agreement – CEFTA and of WTO.
If you are interested in the Croatian market the Embassy can:
- provide general information, free of charge, on the economic and business environment
- provide the right contacts among institutions and decision makers
- organize events and conferences
- perform lobbying assignments
- perform tailor made assignments for individual companies