Swedish Driver License

Your Swedish driver's license must be renewed every five or ten years. You must also replace your driver's license if it has been damaged, lost, or if personal information has changed.

An application form for a Swedish driver's license can be obtained from the Embassy of Sweden in Washington D.C. or from any of:
the Swedish consulates in the U.S.

You must complete the application yourself and submit it, along with photographs.

When your new driver's license has been issued, you may pick it up at the consular location you've indicated in your application. The pick-up fee can be found in the Service Fees list

For lost or damaged driver's license, please contact the Swedish Transport Agency Transportstyrelsen.

For more information and guidelines, please visit the below links: