Minors – extra documents
If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden as a minor, you need the documents listed below.
Minors are anyone under 18 years of age.
The forms must be completed either in Swedish or in English. Documents issued by the authorities in your country of origin are to be submitted together with translations in Swedish or English.
You must have:
- The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’. Visa applications for minors must be signed by their custodians.
- The consent of the custodian or guardian. If there is only one custodian, a document showing that this is the case must be attached to the application.
- Birth certificate of the applicant.
- Copies of the custodians’ passports and ID cards.
* The Embassy reserves itself the right to ask for supplementary documents if needed.