Driving licence

The form for renewal of Swedish drivers license can be obtained at the Embassy or we will send it by mail upon request.

The filled out form should be sent directly to Trafikverket. When the driving licence is issued it can be picked up at the Embassy or, upon request, at one of our honorary consulates. 

For translation of Swedish drivers license please refer to Japan Automobil Federation