Citizens of a non-EU country
If you are a citizen of a non-EU country and want to work in Sweden, you will probably need to obtain a work permit.
You do not need to apply for a work permit if you:
* have a permanent residence permit in Sweden
* have a residence permit to attend a college or university in Sweden
* have a special residence permit to work as a visiting researcher in Sweden
* are an asylum seeker and have an AT-UND (exemption from the obligation to hold a work permit)
* are a citizen of an EU country.