Services for Swedes

Information about Swedish citizenship, driver's licenses, marriage, emergencies etc. can be found in the Swedish-language section of this website.

Information in English regarding passports can be found in the Swedish passports section.

Please note that when applying for renewal of a Swedish passport or ID-card, you are required to bring a certificate from the Swedish Tax Agency (personbevis). All documents have to be original and in Swedish or English. Documents in other languages have to be translated by a certified translator.

You must have all relevant documents with you. The Embassy can not accept an incomplete application.