Residence Permits for Students

The Consulate General of Sweden in New York does not accept applications for residence permits to study in Sweden. 

Information about the application process is available on the website of the Embassy of Sweden and the Migration Agency's website.

> Embassy of Sweden in Washington DC

> Migration Agency