Government reshuffle, 27 July 2017
Prime Minister Stefan Löfven today announced a government reshuffle. Three ministers have chosen to leave their posts, two new ministers have been appointed, and two ministers have been entrusted with revised areas of responsibility.
Ministers Anna Johansson, Anders Ygeman and Gabriel Wikström are leaving their posts.
Newly appointed ministers
- Minister for Infrastructure Tomas Eneroth
- Minister for Migration, and Deputy Minister for Justice: Heléne Fritzon
Changes by ministry
- Ministry of Justice Minister for Justice and Home Affairs: Morgan Johansson
- Ministry of Health and Social Affairs Minister for Health and Social Affairs: Annika Strandhäll
Press contacts for the Prime Minister and newly appointed ministers
- Adriana Haxhimustafa, Press secretary, The Prime Minister’s Office
Tel: +46 70 266 31 05, email to Adriana Haxhimustafa
- Maja Zachrisson, Press secretary for Minister for Infrastructure Tomas Eneroth
Tel: +46 70 219 81 64, email to Maja Zachrisson
- Helena Paues, Press Secretary to Minister for Migration, and Deputy Minister for Justice Heléne Fritzon
Tel: +46 72 209 45, email to Helena Paues