Minors – extra documents

If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden as a minor, you need the documents listed below.

Minors are anyone under 18 years of age.

The forms must be completed either in Swedish or in English. Documents issued by the authorities in your country of origin are to be submitted together with a translation in Swedish or English.

You must have:

  • The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’. Visa applications for minors must be signed by their legal custodians
  • The consent of both parents/custodians to travel abroad, letter of consent signed by both parents/custodians legalized by a Notarius Publicus. 
  • If there is only one  legal parent/custodian, a document stating proof of single custody, must be attached to the application.The documentation needs to be in original and issued by a legal Indonesian authority. The original document and a copy must be presented at time of application.
  • Copy of the parents/custodians' passport or ID-card (KTP)
  • Copy of the birth certificate for the applicant
  • Copy of the parents marriage certificate (buku nikah)
  • Copy of the family card (Kartu Keluarga)