You pay a fee for your visa application. The money is not refunded if your application is rejected.
Fee for visa application
Adults: IDR 950 000 (EUR 60)
Children aged 6 - 12: IDR 550 000 (EUR 35)
The application fee is tied to the euro and is revised in the event of any major shift in the exchange rate.
VFS Global charges a fee for each application, in addition to the above fee for visa. Please refer to the VFS website.
How to pay
- If you apply via VFS Global, you pay the visa and the service fee in cash or with credit card in IDR when you present your application at the Swedish Application Centre.
- If you are applying directly at the embassy, you must pay the visa fee via banktransfer before your visit to the Embassy, and attach the proof of payment to your visa application. See below bank data for payment to the Embassy only:
PT Bank ANZ Indonesia
ANZ Tower, Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 33-A
Jakarta 10220 - Indonesia
Swift ID : ANZBIDJX
Account No. : 4033 6001 00012
Beneficiary : Embassy of Sweden
The following pay no fee:
- Children under six years of age.
- School pupils, students, research students and accompanying teachers on study or training trips.
- Third-country researchers travelling for the purpose of pursuing scientific research.
- Representatives of non-governmental organisations who are aged 25 or under, who take part in seminars, conferences, sports events, cultural events or educational events organised by NGOs.
- Relatives of citizens of the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland, if they travel together with them or will be meeting them in connection with the trip. Read more about which individuals are counted as relatives on the Swedish Migration Board website. Relatives of Swedish citizens have to pay a fee for visa applications.
Swedish Migration Board website
Citizens of countries that have signed visa facilitation agreements with the EU pay a reduced fee or are exempt from payment. This applies to citizens of:
Visits longer than 90 days
Adults: IDR 2 450 000 (SEK 1 500)
Children under the age of 18: IDR 1 250 000 (SEK 750)
IDR 950 000 (EUR 60)