Business visit – extra documents
If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden on business, you need the documents listed below.
The forms must be completed either in Swedish or in English. Documents issued by the authorities in your country of origin are to be submitted together with a translation in Swedish or English by an authorised translator.
You must have:
- The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’.
- The invitation from the company or organisation in Sweden showing both the duration and purpose of the visit and stating who will be responsible for supporting you financially during your stay.
- A sponsor / guarantee letter from Indonesia (company, institution, organization etc.). The letter should include signature, an official stamp, contacts, emplyoment position of the traveller, purpose and duration of the trip.
- A copy of your return air ticket booking (we advise you not to pay for any air tickets before your visa has been granted).
- Hotel reservation or place of stay (we advise you to not confirm the hotel reservation before your visa has been granted).
- Financial statement from the company who accommodates your trip or a personal bank statement if the trip is accommodated by you yourself.