Renewal - adult
A person aged 18 years and currently holding a Swedish passport is required to apply for renewal as follows:
Link to : Online appointment booking system
- Personal appearance at the Embassy / Consulate General.
Book an appointment for a Thursdays and Fridays 0900-1200
- Bring along the current passport.
- For Additional passport, a certificate from the employer is required.
- If changes of personal particulars have been registered or if the old passport has expired, an extract from the Swedish tax authorities ("personbevis", not older than one month) is needed.
- If the passport is stolen / lost, bring the police report.
- If you are not a Swedish resident, a proof of residence in another country is required.
- If you also have another citizenship, please bring proof of this.
- The fee for passport renewal is paid by VISA/Mastercard or banktransfer/payment. Cash is not accepted. The current fee is HKD 1300.
Note: All documents must be original documents.