Sexual Reproductive Health & Rights
itp300- Photo: ..
This training aims to improve the lives of women and men by : Increasing their access to adequate sexual and reproductive health care, by promoting sexual education and by increasing the awareness and demand for SRHR services
Deadline for applying 18 April
The programme will run for 15 months, beginning in September 2017 and ending in November 2018.
The phase in Sweden will take place from October 30 – November 24, 2017. Phase 4 will be held from May 14 – 19, 2018.
The long-term objective of the programme is to contribute to the improvement of the living conditions of poor women, children, youth and men by:
• Increasing their access to adequate sexual and reproductive health care
• Promoting sexual education
• Increasing the awareness and demand for SRHR services
The programme aims to initiate an organizational change where the participants will become “agents of change” by using new knowledge and tools acquired through the programme, thus contributing to the long-term objectives described above
• Develop and implement a change project in the field of SRHR within their organization
• Report on the change project’s progress and results
• Develop an action plan for continued work on the project within the organization
To read more and apply - press the link in the right column: