Business visit – extra documents
If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden on business, you need the documents listed below.
You must have the documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’.
The forms must be completed either in Swedish or in English. Documents issued by the authorities in your country of origin must be legalized and submitted together with a translation in Swedish or English by an authorised translator.
You must also provide:
- Questionnaire for visa applicants - Appendix A (no. 210021) - must be completed and signed by the applicant.
- Original Letter of Invitation from the host company in Sweden, showing both the duration and the purpose of the visit and who will be responsible for supporting you financially during your stay.
- Original certificate of employment or equivalent from the company or organization in Vietnam - stating position, length of employment, salary, purpose and duration of the business/conference trip, and who will support you financially during your stay.
- Certificate of business registration of the company
- Copy of hotel reservation (applicants are not advised to confirm your hotel reservation until a visa has been granted)
- Documents concerning any side trip (if applicable) - cruise, transit, or other visits in the Schengen state.
* The Embassy reserves itself the right to ask for supplementary documents if needed.