Every year, 60-80 participants from different sectors in Vietnam are selected to take part in various short-term ITP.
The links on the right hand will give you information about the programmes, application procedures and other requirements.
The applicant is requested to download the application form of the course, which he/she wishes to attend. The applicant has to send 02 original application forms to the Embassy.
The applications forms should be:
- Completed in English
- Included with official nomination including signature and stamp of direct employers
- Attached with recent applicant’s photo
Please note that applicants from Vietnam will be eligible for Global Programmes and ITPs in Asia.
2. Based on the agreement between the Embassy of Sweden in Hanoi and the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI), hard copies of information brochures with application forms will be forwarded to relevant ministries, organizations, institutions, universities, corporations and NGO’s under both public and private sectors in Vietnam. The application procedures are the same as mentioned above.
3. Applicants must submit evidence of his/her English proficiency by providing documentation to support his/ her ability such as: TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge Certificates. Proficiency in English may also be acquired in one of the following ways; through
- Higher academic studies (minimum 6 months) where English was the medium of instruction (please enclose certificate)
- Overseas postings in Anglophone countries, or if
- English is the working language in the applicants’ organisation (please enclose statement from management)
The documentation is to be sent together with application form.
4. Selection process will be done in Sweden by the Programme Organizer. The organizers will directly contact selected applicants. As a general rule, one can only participate in one training programme during his/ her professional career.
5. Costs for participation and accommodation are covered. Participants take responsibility for all their expenses, including international travel to and from Sweden (except otherwise notified in advance by course organisers).
6. For more information, contact
Ms Nguyen Kim Phung at the Embassy of Sweden
Tel: 04-3-726 0400