Sweden's diplomatic relations with Ireland are handled by H.E. Ambassador Anna Brandt, who is based in Stockholm. The Ambassador makes regular visits to the country.
The Stockholm based ambassadors are supported by an office (UD KSS) at the Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
The office of Stockholm-based ambassadors:
Ministry for Foreign Affairs
SE-103 39 Stockholm
Swedish citizens are advised to contact:
The Consulate General of Sweden in Dublin
Visiting hours: Monday-Friday 11.00-13.00
Phone hours: Monday-Friday 09.00-11.00
The Consulate General of Sweden deals with the following consular matters:
- Applications for coordination number.
- Applications for emergency passports (regarding application for ordinary passports please contact the Embassy of Sweden in London or another Embassy of Sweden.
- Drivers licence application forms.
- Delivery of ordinary passports, drivers licence and Swedish National ID-cards issued by another Swedish authority.
- Consular matters.
- Contact regarding Swedish citizens in prison.
- Life certificates for Swedish citizens.
- Death certificates of Swedish citizens deceased in Ireland.
Schengen representative in Ireland
In order to apply for a Schengen visa please contact the Embassy of Denmark in Dublin.
The Embassy of Denmark
7th Floor, Block E
Tel: +353 1 475 6404
Fax: +353 1 478 4536
The Embassy of Denmark in Dublin
Residency and work permit applications
Please contact the Embassy of Sweden in London
Performance of weddings
Please contact the Consulate General of Sweden in Dublin