Business visit – extra documents
If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden on business, you need the documents listed below.
Bring the following documents in original with one copy. If the documents are issued in another language than English, Swedish or Romanian, you need to have a certified translation attached.
You must have:
- The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’.
- Questionnaire for visa applicants - Appendix A, form no. 210021
- The invitation (in the original) from the company or organisation in Sweden showing both the duration and purpose of the visit and who will be responsible for supporting you financially during your stay.
- Your company´s "Certificare de Inregistrare"
- Your employment agreement or equivalent
- Letter from your company showing the details about your forecoming businesstravel.