Online application – visiting students

  • e_visa_students_sofia_sabel

    E-visa students. Photo: Sofia Sabel/

Online application for residence permit for visiting students.

With the online application forms you can

  • apply for a residence permit for studies at a university or a college of higher education
  • apply for an extension of a residence permit for studies (all countries)

In most cases accompanying family members can apply on the same time as you.
To the electronic application service for residence permit for visiting students

Citizens of Switzerland and citizens of countries outside EU/EEA with long-term resident status in another EU country cannot use the electronic form service yet.
Swedish residence permits for long-term residents of another EU country
Residence permits for visiting Swiss citizens

Last updated: June 2017