You pay a fee for your visa application. The money is not refunded if your application is rejected.
Fee for visa application
The application fees in the amounto f 35 euros are valid for the citizens of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldavia, Serbia, Russia and Ukraine - regardless the validity (up to 90 days) and the number of entries. For all the other citizens the fee is 60 euros. Read more about the application fees through the link to the right.
The following pay no fee:
- Children under six years of age.
- School pupils, students, research students and accompanying teachers on study or training trips.
- Third-country researchers travelling for the purpose of pursuing scientific research.
- Representatives of non-governmental organisations who are aged 25 or under, who take part in seminars, conferences, sports events, cultural events or educational events organised by NGOs.
- Relatives of citizens of the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland, if they travel together with them or will be meeting them in connection with the trip. Read more about which individuals are counted as relatives on the Swedish Migration Board website. Relatives of Swedish citizens have to pay a fee for visa applications.
Swedish Migration Board website
Residence permits for a visit
Adults: SEK 1 000
Children under 18: SEK 500
How to pay
The fee is paid in cash, when submitting the application at the Embassy. The fee is paid only in dinars, in the exact amount. Be ready for monthly changes in the prices due to the rate changes of the euro, so please consult the link to the right before visiting the Embassy to check which price is valid for the following month.