Evaluation of Foreign Degrees

If you have completed a higher education programme in some other country, you can contact the National Agency for Higher Education in Sweden to apply for an evaluation of your degrees.

Högskoleverket (Swedish National Agency for Higher Education) is the public agency responsible for recognising qualifications from abroad.

The purpose of this recognition process is to make it possible for individuals to use qualifications from other education systems without losing the real value of these qualifications.

Read more on the website of the National Agency of Higher Education.