Tourist visit – extra documents

If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden as a tourist, you need the documents listed below.

The forms must be completed either in Swedish or in English. An authorized English translation must be attached to any document in Chinese.

You must have:

  • The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’.
  • A detailed travel plan. The travel plan needs to state which cities/places you will go to and on which dates, and what you are planning to do in/at those cities/places (e.g. visit specific tourist attractions, go shopping, etc.).  
  • Proof of accomodation for the whole stay.
  • Reservation for a round-trip flight and other transportation bookings you have made for your trip.
  • Photocopies of all pages of your Household Register/Hukou (no translation needed).

We advise you not to pay for hotel accommodation or air tickets before your visa has been granted.