Visiting relatives and friends – extra documents
If you apply for a visa to visit relatives and friends, you need the documents listed below.
You must have:
- The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’
- Documents showing that you have met in person and are in contact on regular basis, i.e photos, e-mails, text messages. Also state who are on the photos and when/where they were taken.
- If you are planning to visit relatives – documents showing how you are related, such as a copy of your ‘house registration’ or ‘Thai proof of identity’.
Documents concerning the relative or friend in Sweden
You must also attach documents concerning the relative or friend you plan to visit in Sweden.
- Invitation , form no. 241011
- A copy of the first page in the passport of the relative/friend, and of any pages with Thai entry and exit stamps.