Minors – extra documents
If you apply for a visa for a minor in order to visit Sweden, you need the documents listed below.
Minor is all applicants under 18 years of age.
The forms must be completed either in Swedish or in English. Documents issued by the authorities in your country of origin are to be submitted together with a translation in Swedish or English by an authorised translator. .
You must have:
- The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’. Visa applications for minors must be signed by their custodians.
- Birth certificate of the applicant.
- The consent of the custodian or guardian. If there is only one custodian, an official decision stating this must be attached to the application.
- Copies of the custodians’ ID cards.
- Letter from school showing enrollment and granted leave, when applicable.