If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden as a tourist, you need the documents listed below.
You must have:
- The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’.
- Flight / travel reservations or other proof of intended transport
- Evidence of hotel bookings or travel plan
- Proof of means of subsistence: e.g.
– bank account statement on the account turnover during the last three months, and
– proof of regular income e.g. salary slips of the last three months (or similar)
- The following documents shall be presented by either of the categories:
(a) If the applicant is employed:
– letter from employer and/or approval for leave
– SGK (social security) registration document and SGK "hizmet dökümü"
(b) If the applicant is a farmer
– farmer certificate issued by a chamber of agriculture
(c) If applicant is employed by or owner of a private company
– the company registration in the chamber of commerce and a copy of the bulletin of the trade register
– statement of taxes payment
(d) If the applicant is retired:
– proof of pension (either bank account statement or pensioner booklet)
(e) If the applicant is a student:
– student certificate (Öğrenci Belgesi)
(f) If the applicant is a minor/under age 18 and travelling alone or with one parent or legal guardian only:
– Public notary approved statement from his/her parents ( this condition shall not apply if the travelling parent is a single parent or holds the parental authority alone).