If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden on business, you need the documents listed below.
You must have:
- The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’.
- The invitation (in the original) from the company or organisation in Sweden showing both the duration and purpose of the visit and who will be responsible for supporting you financially during your stay.
- For attendance to a fair the entry card or documents about participation.
- The following documents shall be presented by either of the categories
(a) If the applicant is employed:
– letter from employer and/or approval for leave.
– SGK (social security) registration document and SGK "hizmet dökümü".
(b) If the applicant is a farmer
– farmer certificate issued by chamber of agriculture.
(c) If applicant is employed by or owner of a private company
– company registration in chamber of commerce and copy of the bulletin of the trade register .
– statement of taxes payment.