Business visit – extra documents
If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden on business, you need the documents listed below.
The forms must be completed either in Swedish or in English. Documents issued by the authorities in your country of origin are to be submitted together with a translation in Swedish or English by an authorised translator.
You must have:
- The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’.
- The invitation (in the original) from the company or organisation in Sweden stating:
- your personal information
- the duration and purpose of the visit
- who will be responsible for supporting you financially during your stay.
- Certificate from employer stating that you will be visiting the Swedish company and the duration of your stay.
- Certificate from the Chamber of Commerce if you are the company owner.